Registrations open - Battery Storage & Gas Efficiency workshops
Registrations are now open for two workshops in Melbourne this coming November:
Introduction to Battery Storage
Melbourne, 20 November 2017
Coming to Melbourne for the first time, this one day workshop is focused on how battery technologies can be integrated into a broader energy management strategy.
- How battery storage systems work
- How to perform a risk and mitigation analysis
- How to review your electrical system, usage and define your objectives and targets
- How to utilise available tools to review the cost modelling for battery storage and establish what variables may affect viability at your site.
Battery storage technology is generating a huge amount of market interest, but does the business case stack up? If you're considering a battery project yourself – or getting questions about battery technologies from your clients – then this workshop is for you.
New! - Fundamentals of Gas Effiiciency
Melbourne, 21st November 2017
This brand new one day workshop is for efficiency professionals working with businesses to bring down their gas costs through maintenance, tuning, plant upgrades and fuel switching.
- The ins and outs of gas tariffs, procurement and contracting
- How to develop a business case for gas efficiency projects
- Where the common upgrade opportunities are, including
- How system maintenance can result in quick savings
- How to tune systems to improve gas efficiency.
Recent, rapid and significant increases in gas prices mean more businesses are seeking to manage their energy costs through gas efficiency and fuel switching than ever before. If you are grappling with these issues in your business – or you'd like to position yourself to meet this emerging market demand – then this workshop is for you.
Both workshops will be delivered in conjunction with the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017, in collaboration with the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage.